DSBMC-1.1 Release Notes
- The application name and RESOURCE_NAME
environment variable will now be set so that WM_CLASS
- An item has been added to the tray menu to show/hide the main window.
This is basically a modification of the patch provided by @Peter2121.
- realpath() will now be used to resolve image
- When trying to start another instance of DSBMC, the main window
of the previous instance will be shown.
DSBMC-1.0 Release Notes
- DSBMC was completely rewritten using Qt and libdsbmc
DSBMC-0.6.1 Release Notes
- The settings window has been cleaned up a bit.
- Adding a device to the "ignore" list will now instantly disappear.
DSBMC-0.6 Release Notes
- Hide window if there are no devices left. Thanks to Tobias Kortkamp.
- Support for disk image paths containing whitespaces has been added.
DSBMC-0.5 Release Notes
- A bug in the force-unmount dialog has been fixed.
- Support for accessing disk images has been added