Thursday, December 22 2011 @ 01:03 AM CET
New maintenance release of NetSurf 2.8 for FreeMiNT with improved stability & speed:
- Fixed redraw of rectangle outlines.
- Fixed redraw of Hotlist, looks better now.
- Use netsurfs textarea implementation for URL, to reduce code size.
- Fixed several redraw glitches.
- Added a context menu, offering some handy functions.
- NetSurf core now supports frames & iframes.
- Debug rendering works now ( fixed redraw of rectangle outlines )
- process commandline parameter w (width) / h (height) for default window size
- improved mouse drag within treeview, browser win, toolbar.
- Fixed file drop in frames
- Implemented option dialog
- Improved GUI speed by fixing throbber code.
- Implemented "Save as" ( no improvements where made to core-functions ).
- Implemented settings dialog
- "View Source" only works when the configured editor is already launched.
- Wrong redraw area when parts of the window move out of the screen area.
- Loading of saved pages fails because mime type of images/css isn't detected correctly
( needs modification of core functions, or rename saved files to correct file types )
| AltaVista Search
|| New tabbed settings Dialog
|| The hotlist window
|| Debug rendering for web development
- Please set executable flag after unpacking on ext2/minix partition
- Make sure to set the cache size to a lower value when don't have so much RAM.
Download package including binaries for m68k, m68020-60 and coldfire here